Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Hello! everyone Haha I dun think anyone will be reading this now cos I haven tell ppl that I got a blog le. Also dunno why I started one something like since that day I went out for section outing with jien and junlong then they ask me why dun have a blog then I like thought' why not?' but I didn't know anything about starting a blog thought like quite hard but I was wrong hmm partly... Starting the blog was easy but finding a nice template was difficult and the stupid html code is like so hard to learn. I look at all the word I sian diao le.. but since no one will look at it the blog now with the scroll bar not working wun matter so much la.. Only I will look at it then maybe when I have some free time I'll probably go find a new template or go read up on html code or sth..
Today is quite a slack day la dun haf the stupid physics spa which I screw up last week and plus no phy tutorials as micheal lim finish the work energy power tut le which means I got like 5 period of breaks! which is sth like 3h la.. Then almost half my class ppl decided to go parkway to do 'pw' haha.. Actually got do la, Jacq, Ming Xiang and Kenji's group go interview pet shops while Ee May and Jia Ning which are my group members decided to go time how long people use the female toilet Haha.. Getting the excuse slip from the OM is like so easy just tell him the reason then he just type and print like nvr ask any questions liddat.. I went with Walter la then met Jacq's group at some pet shop then we went parkway to eat at KFC after meeting Ee May Jia Ning and Cheryl which Vi and I met outside the toilet when we wanna go interview toilet cleaners but end up nvr.
Then after lunch we went to find Jacq's group at Banquet but they like just start eating then Ee May called me say she found some cleaner at 1st floor. Went down with Vi then when I saw Ee May they all then they say the cleaners dun look friendly so Vi and I walk around then found a cleaner near the escalator outside Jack's Place there then I went to ask her 'Auntie where to find the toilet cleaners ah?' She replied' Eh.. Toilet ah? There(points to the direction of the toilet)' Then i ask agn' Eh.. I mean toilet cleaners.' Then she(shaking her head) 'No dun have'
I was like huh i find her a little retarded maybe perhaps she just dun understand me just we all just dun care le just dun interview any toilet cleaner le. Then we all went back sch. Jacq and Kenji like so rich la two people share one cab back to sch when got like about 45mins to the maths lect la.. siao.. Haha on the bus I discovered some secret about people in class.. Haha but seems like some people dun want me say about it le so i think i better not la =X...
After that I had 3rd period PE.. have to do retest for NAPFA.. Goh was like taking a long time AGAIN briefing us on wat to do.. I bet tml's PE he will say another like 10-15min of lecture la. I think I can predict wat he is going to say le.. 'You know NAPFA is not a real test of your physical fitness. Dun train just for NAPFA.. when you go out of jc then no more NAPFA le no need to train le meh' 'The success of the PE lesson is when it is able to motivate you to do your own exercise' 'NAPFA is a time for you to show off' and blah blah blah think my quotes not too accurate la but the content abt the same.
Oh ya about 3rd period it was pretty amazing that when goh test pull-up it was like super lenient la arms not straight chin not over the bar he also count maybe he gd mood or sth.. so chris and i both got 5 pull-ups which mean a silver standard but i got stuck at the stupid SBJ which I need a 220cm and i got like 217cm la ARGH!!! Tried like dunno how many times la 1st time is like tested by tan yew hwee. Haha dunno why he gd mood also encouraging me and chris i still cannot jump well.. tried another million times by another female teacher who was very patient with everyone there allowed us each a lot of tries but i only managed a 217..
Ok think i should just write until here le it is a pretty long post hope i'll have more time to blog again and can blog in so much details i better go and start doing my gp essay le due tml and better start mugging soon.. planned to finish my maths 7.1 7.2 7.3 today during the 5 period break one la end up i succumb to temtation by Walter haha i only have myself to blame i also cant be so anti-social la but i think even if i stay in sch prob will slack also.. I dun haf the determination of Aditya or Kenji or Ee May in mugging Haha
Got this lyrics from Moulin Rouge i think the song called 'Nature Boy' Sung by David Bowie I dun really like the song but the lyrics are nice..
There was a boy A very strange enchanted boy They say he wandered very far, very far Over land and sea A little shy and sad of eye But very wise was he And then one day A magic day he passed my way And while we spoke of many things Fools and kings This he said to me "The greatest thing you'll ever learn Is just to Love and be Loved in return"
black and white.
8:39 pm