Saturday, August 06, 2005
Today is friday.. Yay now got like as good as a 5 days break ahead so song... no need to go sch for so many days..
Nothing very significant happen in the morn except that ms farah went to ask xie ying and eileen to keep quiet during the bio lect and ask walter to stop doing his maths hw and concentrate on the lecture.. I kinda dislike ms farah i think she just tries too hard and dun treat her students like adults.. Its seem like she was trained to taught in primary school or sth.. Actually I do find her intentions quite gd just that maybe she just tries too hard to be a gd teacher sth like nong qiao fan zhuo (hope my han yu pin ying is correct)
Then it was photo taking everything was pretty gd until halfway during the shoot then we change position then zhang han came and sat behind my seat and put his both arms on me.. EWWWWWWWW so disgusting.. I bet the whole class was pitying me haha...
Haha I see my title write TP concert but still haven touch on it yet... Hmm i so freaking tired now so i go update tml or sth...... cya
black and white.
12:03 am