Friday, October 28, 2005
I'm so sick of having like one whole week of chinese lessons 2 hours a day its so SIAN.... then still got pw.. my group haven't been particularly productive- we have not even rehearse once and the power point still not edited with parts here and there missing... but the gd thing is we have completed filming our video! haha it was quite well done of course the video is not like very pro or wat but i think those ppl watching can get the idea of wat we are trying to say so its gd enough..
I like my group members they are so nice to work with and we like nvr had any arguments or any thing bad that happen to us and its like we all can always like just chat during the meeting even though it like always digress from wat we have to do but its quite fun. We all also always do our own work that is allocated to everyone of us and when we slack we slack together..


I better start on my chinese le its like only in 3 days' time... I'll TRY to update agn soon...
black and white.
8:52 pm