_ b l a c
k
&
w
h i t e *
welcome to my life.
navigation ; click on the k, &, w above. *points*
YOU ;
affiliates ;
hobby ;
age ;
school .
fanlistings.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Hmm I think I was quite crap in my previous entry just wanted everyone not to be so unhappy with things... Got back some of my test results i think its ok ba considering the amount i study though i sort of aim to get higher marks.. The Hawaii trip is really near like 15 more days? Hope everyone will improve on time and peak during the compeitition so that we can win a GOLD and the top 2 band(forgot wat's that called le). I quite miss the times with Oasis cos its so fun but now everyone is so busy with their own stuff and like outings are so hard to organise... Enough ramblings le shall go watch stuff that i download le...
black and white.
8:24 pm
events&polls (:
CALENDAR.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com