Thursday, April 27, 2006
I would like to take this chance to thank the following people who made my birthday yesterday to be so happy =)
Everyone in 05S14 who celebrate my birthday with a nice cake, Walter Xie Ying Deepa Cheryl Eileen Ee May Jia Ning Hanisah for the nice Billabong T-Shirt, Basses for the birthday cake, Wai Yip for the Billabong Pencil Box, the band people: terence chris mervy simeng zhiyuan alvin jaslyn cheonghing lester jessie andrew ong danny timothy tracy xiuyu elinor totang chenghuat for the Levi's T-Shirt. No thanx to those who did sth to me after band though. Haha. I also wanna thank my Family for celebrating my birthday esp my father who bought me the cake, my mother for the flowers and my sister who send me a card from Taiwan and sang birthday to me with the family through the webcam. I also wanna thank all others who wish me Happy Birthday. You all really made my day and i really appreciate all the efforts that u all put in!! =)
black and white.
8:47 pm